*HELP*Authenticate a Giorgio Brato Handbag :)

tinyshihtzu

Mar 8, 2009
Hello Everyone.. I hope I'm doing this right. I recently purchased a preowned Giorgio Brato Large Black Handbag. Its made of beautiful soft leather, has five feet on the bottom, & looks really different from any other designer bag I'v ever owned. I know that every Giorgio Brato bag is handmade a little differently, but I just want to make sure its real. The name Giorgio Brato looks like it was painted or drawn onto the inside of the bag & is starting to fade. I've attached some photos...if anyone knows how to authenticate this bag (or what its called?) I would greatly appreciate it :smile:
(if I need to post additional photos I will be more than happy to)
DSC09819.jpg

DSC09820.jpg

DSC09813.jpg

DSC09811.jpg

DSC09812.jpg

DSC09817.jpg

DSC09818.jpg

DSC09815.jpg

Hello Everyone.. I hope I'm doing this right. I recently purchased a preowned Giorgio Brato Large Black Handbag. Its made of beautiful soft leather, has five feet on the bottom, & looks really different from any other designer bag I'v ever owned. I know that every Giorgio Brato bag is handmade a little differently, but I just want to make sure its real. The name Giorgio Brato looks like it was painted or drawn onto the inside of the bag & is starting to fade. I've attached some photos...if anyone knows how to authenticate this bag (or what its called?) I would greatly appreciate it :smile:
(if I need to post additional photos I will be more than happy to)
DSC09819.jpg

DSC09820.jpg

DSC09813.jpg

DSC09811.jpg

DSC09812.jpg

DSC09817.jpg

DSC09818.jpg

I don't believe Giorgio Brato bags are replicated. I used to own a couple of them and they had the same interior lining with the fading "Giorgio Brato" written on them as well. I believe you have the real deal. Congrats on a beautiful bag! :smile:

I don't believe Giorgio Brato bags are replicated. I used to own a couple of them and they had the same interior lining with the fading "Giorgio Brato" written on them as well. I believe you have the real deal. Congrats on a beautiful bag! :smile:

OK:yahoo:,
Thank you so much, I just wanted to be sure b/c of all the knock offs around these days.:ty: