Help: Authentic bag came with fake dust bag

Chanel LVoer

Feb 6, 2015
Texas
Hi everyone,
I recently purchased a pre loved Sac Flanerie 45 via Tradesy. I got the bag authenticated through Carol Diva earlier this week. I just received the bag, it appears to be authentic, but the seller included a fake dust bag (see attached). Should I return the bag all together? What would you do? ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462639827.238892.jpg

Aprilshack

LoVe LV
Aug 24, 2010
Merseyside
If you feel the bag is authentic contact the seller.Maybe ask for a small refund to cover the cost to replace the dust bag? You can pick up authentic dustbags elsewhere.

fabuleux

STAND UP
Aug 3, 2014
Hi everyone,
I recently purchased a pre loved Sac Flanerie 45 via Tradesy. I got the bag authenticated through Carol Diva earlier this week. I just received the bag, it appears to be authentic, but the seller included a fake dust bag (see attached). Should I return the bag all together? What would you do? View attachment 3349491
Flanerie never came with this type of dustbags anyway.
This is the newer dustbag style. Hard to prove it's fake or not... even if it looks terrible. Just throw it away and next time you make a purchase at the store ask for an extra dustbag. Congrats on your vintage bag.

Ryan

O.G.
Feb 8, 2006
NYC
Hi everyone,
I recently purchased a pre loved Sac Flanerie 45 via Tradesy. I got the bag authenticated through Carol Diva earlier this week. I just received the bag, it appears to be authentic, but the seller included a fake dust bag (see attached). Should I return the bag all together? What would you do? View attachment 3349491
Oh, you got the 45! How do you like it?