HELP Auctiva/Ebay

Veelyn

I'M BACK :)
Oct 16, 2007
Well I opened up an Auctiva account to see what it was like. I never used it. While the account was still activated, I listed something on EBAY. After that, I deleted my Auctiva acct. Now whenever I look at my listing and I click "See sellers other items", the only thing that comes up is my listing that I listed on EBAY when my auctiva account was still activated [but I didn't use Auctiva to list it]. I cancelled my Auctiva acct and it still is only showing the one item! I have 5 items listed on ebay.

I JUST deactivated my Auctiva acct about 5 minutes ago, so will it take a while b4 all of my items show back up? I don't want to lose out on sales if only 1 of 5 items is showing up when potential buyers click the "View seller's other items" link!

HELP please, anyone?

I'm curious, why did you cancel your Auctiva account immediately after listing your item? Doesn't make sense.

I, too, have an Auctiva account, but only recently, so I'm not an expert (yet).

I would think that when you opened your Auctiva account and listed items on eBay, it linked your eBay ID with your Auctiva account (it asks you if you want to link your eBay account right away). So when this happens, it links your auctions with your Auctiva account immediately. Maybe once you cancelled your Auctiva account, it assumed you wanted to cancel your listings, as well??? I don't know the exact answer to this. Sorry!

Just wondering why you felt the need to open & close an account with them so quickly.

EDIT: I think that whenever you list something from Auctiva, and you want to revise or cancel the listing thereafter, you still have to go through eBay, not Auctiva. So I doubt that Auctiva had anything to do with it. Not sure though.

I didn't open and close the account so quickly.

I opened up the account last week. [Not sure what day.] I opened it bc I heard it was free to add pics, etc. I didn't get the chance to look around then, so I opened it up today to look around. It took me long enough to learn ebay, and I didn't want to have to do this too, so I just exited it. Then a few minutes later, I listed something on ebay. I check the "View sellers other items tab" as I was looking at this particular listing, to see if it was up yet, and that was the only one that was showing up. I figured it was bc I was just on Auctiva, so I immediately closed Auctiva acct bc I figured thats why only ONE of my listings was showing up.

Anyways, I just need to know if this is permanent or not. I looked on Auctiva help page and its not really giving me any help.

I honestly don't know why it's happening. I have only listed about 6 auctions with Auctiva, thus far, but it has shown up immediately.

Oh wait....at the end (and this was really confusing for me), it says EDIT POST SCHEDULE listing/auction. Did you click on schedule instead of post? You need to click on Post, not schedule. I think you'll need to go back in there and double-check that.

But then again, if you just cancelled your account, I guess you can't. You may have to relist directly through eBay. Not sure.

if it is a high dollar item, it can take up to 24 hours to show up on ebay whether you use auctiva or not. i think that you should give it time. the item you have listed with auctiva might change up since you closed your account too.

Yes, Veelyn, how did you fix the problem?!!!!! I've got the same problem now! I searched with Google to find a solution, found this thread, scrolled down and see that you just say "fixed it, thanks, bye." Lots of help! The web ain't here just for you.:woohoo:

I think you are clicking on the Auctiva link to see "sellers other items" ??? If that is it... it would normally bring you to an Auctiva hosted site showing all your items. You can try that in any of my listings...

If that is is, try clicking on the the ebay link in the upper right :smile: