Help Asap.....speedy 25 Available

LaDonna

Feb 18, 2006
elux has the 25 available. what should i do? i was originally thinking about getting the 25 and then wanted the 30 and now i don't know. i think the 25 is so cute, but the 30 is only $20. the 30 looks kind of big and then i read about the 30 sagging. ahhhh....do i get it, do i get it???:hrmm: :hrmm: :hrmm:

You should really act quickly! I have been burned while playing the catch and release game with a vernis piece last year. It was in my cart for about 10 minutes, and then it was gone-- out of stock! Boy was I devastated.

It depends on how much you put in your purses. If you don't put alot then you should get the 25. I originally bought the Mono Speedy 30, but after trying it out, I found that it was just too big for me. I got the Damier Speedy 25 thru Eluxury also. Just my humble opinion.

I have the cerises 25 and had the damier 30. I like the 30 better, but I like bigger bags. If you use a purseket in the 25, it will hold a lot and be organized. Otherwise, I feel like I have a hard time finding my phone when it's ringing.

missypoo said:
Did you get it? Just curious. Let us know.

:hrmm: i actually have no idea. i say that b/c i paid for it or so i thought and i still haven't received a confirmation e-mail. also, when i look at my acct and go to orders....nothing. when i ordered from elux before i received a confirmation e-mail about my order almost immediately and i was able to view my orders. i don't understand. i think something was wrong w/ the site b/c the final checkout page where it has the totals was strange. it had a whole bunch of numbers. i clicked submit anyway but i guess that i will see tomorrow when they open. i'm not even really upset b/c i didn't really know which one i wanted anyway. i saw that it was still up there and i was going to place the order again, but i didn't want my card charged twice.

oh well, its not like its gone forever.

I was in the same predicament.....the 30 was only $20 more....but i chose the 25 instead because it looked a little better on me than the 30. Whatever choice you make, you won't regret it because they are both super bags.

hmm.. i had this dilemma a while back.. the $20 difference is small but i think it depends if you need more space or not. The speedy 25 i think is better for slimmer builts. Just check out pics of people carrying the 30 online. It looks huge since its quite bulkier, but in person it doesnt seem that big. The speedy 25 is spacious and is perfect for day to night.. my friend has a speedy 30 and she doesnt bring it to dinners coz its a "boxy" type of big bag.. :smile: goodluck!

i'd like a damier speedy 25 haha!

I had the same dilemma, and I ended up with the 25. I'm 160 cm (about 5'3'') on a tall day (hehe) so I thought the 30 looked way too big on me. However, I see tons of girls around here that are shorter than me carrying the 30, and they look great with it. I think it's basically about whether or not you really need the extra room. The 25 holds a lot, and I personally think it's more versatile than the 30. IMO the 30 is more of a travel bag, and not an everyday bag, just because it's so huge. Anyway, I digress. Which one did you end up with? :biggrin: