Help! are these bags real???

Status
Not open for further replies.

pursegalsf

Handbag Connoisseur
O.G.
Dec 5, 2005
this guy on craigslist is selling both bags for $600. He said it comes with both of the receipts and the LV boxes. Please help :wacko: I've never seen a pochette with that kind of strap. What do yo think?

Attachments

• jjkbsoKqRt0zVJQBNEWPC08HOeVl.jpg
    jjkbsoKqRt0zVJQBNEWPC08HOeVl.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 217
  • 7jxfVFJEcyAqwYKgKEe6Ghdo35y5.jpg
    7jxfVFJEcyAqwYKgKEe6Ghdo35y5.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 199
Be careful just because he has 'receipts" doesn't mean they are real. Reciepts can be faked and some place are even selling copies of fake receipts for people to sell with their bags. One such site was posted on this foruma while back.

thats a mini poch accesories! :smile: (i cant spell) its really cute! its got a chain strap, i think it just can fit over the shoulder, or you can have it like a wristlet :smile:

it actually does exist in the LV collection.... its just a bit smaller that the normal pochette - i hope this helps :smile:

pursegalsf said:
this guy on craigslist is selling both bags for $600. He said it comes with both of the receipts and the LV boxes. Please help :wacko: I've never seen a pochette with that kind of strap. What do yo think?

the pouchette exists. its 247? at LV. the other bag looks like an oversized speedy, and the regular speedy is about 450?
just becareful. i am so afraid of shopping on ebay because of so many fakes out there. see if you can see a picture of the receipt. LV keeps track of all of its purchases.

Status
Not open for further replies.