HELP! Anything Tobago Around???

bagaholicboy

www.bagaholicboy.com
Oct 7, 2007
Hi all, I know this is a lost cause, but I would love to get anything from the now discontinued Tobago line for myself. There is almost always nothing on eBay, anyone else here knows where I can get one? TIA! ;)

they might. and i dont know the price. when they came out the keepall was about $2140 and the carryall was about $1990 but then u gotta add price increases.. u can call if ur just curious. 615-292-0848. but u could probably call the 1800 number and they might be able to find one in your country or closer :smile:

In the recent past I have seen them at the King of Prussia store in Phila and in NY.
Why don't you call the 1-800 number and see if they can track one down for you?

thanks for all the replies guys, anything tobago is gone from singapore, no stocks left here. i rang a couple of times, and i am trying to track a blue or yellow carryall down...

You can have an international transfer done? I did not know that. I have been lusting for something in the navy tobago for months but I figured it was just a lost cause.

ok chatted, no tobagos in my country or region, and given what you guys told me, the states is my best bet now... anyone can tell me how much it retails for in usd? and anyone seen a blue tobago carryall?