Help!! Anyone who has both Chloe Susanna Boots and Givenchy Elegant boots

Tatownz

O.G.
Feb 12, 2012
Hi there,

I need some advice on which pair to get. I'm undecided between the Chloe Susanna boots or the Givenchy Elegant Studded Boots.

Anyone who has both, can you please kindly help in advising which one they wear more often and goes with more.

Thank you in advance x
c4a34617f96a3feaca5c9fab4888957d.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Hi there,

I posted this topic in a few forums. I was hoping someone can help on which one will get more wear.

I'm undecided between the Chloe Susanna boots or the Givenchy Elegant Studded Boots.

Anyone who has both, can you please kindly help in advising which one they wear more often and goes with more.

Thank you in advance x
da3fb3f7032f52b087db396134bcf7a1.jpg

I have several pairs of the Chloe Suzanna (black, oxblood and blush python) and can attest to their greatness. I've had the oldest pair (black with gold as in your pic) for at least 3-4 years and while worn quite a bit in all types of weather conditions, they still look great. I typically wear mine with jeans/leather skinnies, however, I've seen others successfully wear them with skirts and dresses. They never fail to make any outfit look amazing....and I get compliments each time I wear them from women and men.

Even though I love Givenchy, their version of these boots is no comparison aesthetically or versatility wise IMO.

I was obsessed with the Givenchy Elegant Studded Boots last year. I bought the Topshop dupe so I can't attest to durability. But between the two, Givenchy hands down. To me, it looks edgier and younger.

I don't like how yellow the gold of the Susanna boots is.

Reactions: Tatownz
I have several pairs of the Chloe Suzanna (black, oxblood and blush python) and can attest to their greatness. I've had the oldest pair (black with gold as in your pic) for at least 3-4 years and while worn quite a bit in all types of weather conditions, they still look great. I typically wear mine with jeans/leather skinnies, however, I've seen others successfully wear them with skirts and dresses. They never fail to make any outfit look amazing....and I get compliments each time I wear them from women and men.

Even though I love Givenchy, their version of these boots is no comparison aesthetically or versatility wise IMO.
Thank you for your reply!

I have the Givenchy elegant boots in burgundy with silver hardware. I sized up a half size to a 35.5 to wear comfortably with socks. The boots are HUGEEEE!!! Unfortunately I bought them on sale and I didn't have time to return it within the timeframe. Also, the pointy toe adds 2 inches to the length of your feet so you look like a clown (and I have small feet!). I also have somewhat wide feet and they kill! It also doesn't help that they are so heavy. I'm definitely going to sell mine. It's a bummer because they look so pretty and edgy. :sad:

I would totally recommend the Chloe over the Givenchy.

Reactions: highend
I have both and wear both. Can’t tell which one I love much or wear much because they look very different.
Sorry. Can’t help you. But It’s true that the Givenchy are a little heavy. But very comfy for me.