HELP! Anyone seen one of these 2 bags a Macy's or an Outlet??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I think that it was $83.30. The one at Macy's was around $89. The swingpack at the outlet was on the extra 20% off shelf, but rang up 30% off.

I almost did not buy it because with the extra 20%, it still would have been slightly more than at Macy's. I ended up buying it because I did not want to kick myself if I waited to buy it at Macy's and it was gone. I'm glad I did because it ended up being cheaper. Now all I have to find is the wristlet.

2. Hi,

I saw both of the swingpacks tonight at my local Dillard's. I am not sure if they ship, but the Dillard's is in Henderson, Nevada at the Galleria at Sunset. The number is (702) 450-2500. I believe the price was $96? I think the sign said 25% off? Sorry, not sure!

Good luck!!

3. Thanks so much!!! I wanted to make it to Macy's and Dillards both yesterday but didn't get to due to forgetting that I was yet to finish a paper and take a midterm this week - UGH! I am hoping to finish both today so that tomorrow the kids and I will hit up the mall and hit them both!! LOL Luckily I am watching a couple on eBay in the meantime :smile: Thanks a bunch!!! :smile:

4. I was in Macy's today (Manchester, CT). The brown/bronze swingpack is still there. They also had the wristlet, both 30% off. Their # is 860-648-2382.

5. Thanks so much Aqua! I am going to call them today! I already got the black/gunmetal one from the tips from the other ladies earlier from the Dillards in Henderson, NV LOL! Do you know if they charge/ship or I can purchase straight from them over the phone? I was able to purchase the black one at that Dillards right over the phone. If I can get this one I will be totally SET!!! :yahoo:Then it will be onto the next hunt! Thank you all SO SO SO much!

6. Just wanted to tell you THANK YOU for letting me know about this - I got the black one on its way from there!! Thanks so so much!

:yahoo: