Help! Anyone seen a burgundy BN2274?

cvu79

Bucky Katt
O.G.
Dec 7, 2007
Hey tPFers, I have been out of the country for a while and didn't notice the new colors that came in. I just found out that burgundy was recently available, but when I asked my local store about getting a BN2274 in this color, they said it's been sold out.

I'm so sad because I have been waiting to buy a Prada for so long and hoping for a deep red color to come in. So if anyone has seen this bag, could you let me know?

Thanks!

Attachments

• image-883889381.jpg
    image-883889381.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 433
Hey tPFers, I have been out of the country for a while and didn't notice the new colors that came in. I just found out that burgundy was recently available, but when I asked my local store about getting a BN2274 in this color, they said it's been sold out.

I'm so sad because I have been waiting to buy a Prada for so long and hoping for a deep red color to come in. So if anyone has seen this bag, could you let me know?

Thanks!
If the color you are looking for is Bordeaux (looks burgundy on line), the medium size without the shoulder strap is available at Saks.com. Check it out if you are still looking. I'm still debating color...I wish I am so sure of what color I want - like you are. Happy shopping!