Help - Anyone know the brand of the bag from Kindle Fire commercial?

ang2383

O.G.
Dec 1, 2006
Help! I am absolutely in love with this bag from the Amazon Kindle Fire commercial. I've emailed amazon and also searched high and low online. I can't find the maker of this bag anywhere. Does anyone know? Can someone please help?

thank you!!!

here's the link to the commercial with the bag :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opnJA3FoCis

indiaink

Well, that didn't last long.
Authenticator
O.G.
May 3, 2007
I did a screen capture from the video and the bag doesn't have enough hardware to be the Coach you're thinking of. This might just be one of those no-name bags that the stylist picked up at the last minute to match the color of the suit the actress was wearing.... I would attach the screen cap if that feature was working...

indiaink

Well, that didn't last long.
Authenticator
O.G.
May 3, 2007
OK, finally got the screen grabs - here's the best we can hope for - hopefully somebody will have an idea of the brand from these photos... and notice the second shot, the top of the bag definitely has a hand strap in addition to the shoulder strap.

Attachments

BgaHolic

Emma 4ever in my <3
O.G.
May 23, 2009
NYC
Wow!!! Indiaink! You are so very talented and awesome!! It looks like an inspired bag to me. (I'm thinking along the lines of Proenza).

ang2383

O.G.
Dec 1, 2006
wow indiaink you are freaken awesome!!!! hmmmm maybe it's a no name brand =( i emailed the model, but no answer.