HELP! anyone is familiar with this ebay seller - chloeeschloset?

Bear_1224

Jan 16, 2014
Recently I was bidding on a chanel bag from this buyer and I didn't win.

On the same day that the auction ended, I received a message from this seller saying they would like to offer me a second chance offer.

I asked why and they replied saying cause the winner changed her/his mind and they didn't wanna go through another 5-day listing so they would like to offer me another chance.
They mentioned that everything will go though eBay as normal through the second chance offer.

I felt weird but after consideration, I decided to take it so I messaged them back and asked for buying details etc.

However, this time they replied saying we have to do it on Paypal - since they had already send me a second chance offer and now they couldn't do it one more time.
I thought was reasonable but then I found out the original winner of the bag actually left a comment saying the bag is excellent etc!!

I feel very suspicious now -
1. how come the "winner" would still leave a comment if he/she didn't get the bag?
2. If the winner has the bag. how could chloeescholset can give me the same bag?
3. I don't remember I have got any second chance offer from them - I haven't seen any message about it in my eBay inbox at lease
4. Unless the seller boosted the price - that means the winner = the seller - but who will do that when you have yo pay eBay for listing a item?

I have post the link and got the chanel bag authenticated - its authentic.
now they are listing another maxi chanel bag which i like more - but i dont really feel confident with the seller any more so wanna post a thread here to get some feedbacks!

Please help if you know anything about this seller!

A long post but thanks for reading!!

On the same day that the auction ended, I received a message from this seller saying they would like to offer me a second chance offer.

I asked why and they replied saying cause the winner changed her/his mind and they didn't wanna go through another 5-day listing so they would like to offer me another chance.
They mentioned that everything will go though eBay as normal through the second chance offer.

I felt weird but after consideration, I decided to take it so I messaged them back and asked for buying details etc.

However, this time they replied saying we have to do it on Paypal - since they had already send me a second chance offer and now they couldn't do it one more time.
I thought was reasonable but then I found out the original winner of the bag actually left a comment saying the bag is excellent etc!!

1. how come the "winner" would still leave a comment if he/she didn't get the bag?
2. If the winner has the bag. how could chloeescholset can give me the same bag?
3. I don't remember I have got any second chance offer from them - I haven't seen any message about it in my eBay inbox at lease
4. Unless the seller boosted the price - that means the winner = the seller - but who will do that when you have yo pay eBay for listing a item?

now they are listing another maxi chanel bag which i like more - but i dont really feel confident with the seller any more so wanna post a thread here to get some feedbacks!

I'm not familiar with them, but they have feedback for selling fakes, so that, combined with the odd feedback and weird second chance offer, I would probably look for the bag elsewhere.

http://toolhaus.org/cgi-bin/negs?User=CHLOEESCHLOSET&Dirn=Received+by&ref=home

I saw that CB authenticated the bag as pictured to be authentic. Make sure that the bag you receive is the same one shown in the listing. With all the feedbacks indicating that she sold fakes, I'm concerned about a bait and switch.

I also find it odd that her bags seem to "lose" their holograms. The neg she got in April was for a Chanel bag she sold in February. It too was lacking the hologram. And the current listing is also missing a serial number.

Personally, I don't recommend chloeeschloset!!

They mentioned that

I think there's more reason to avoid doing business with this seller.

1. She sold the bag and received positive feedback from the "buyer" yet claims that the buyer changed her mind.
2. You say you there's nothing in your ebay showing that she sent a SCO
3. The same seller now has a red flap bag up for auction and the same bidder who supposedly changed her mind yet left positive feedback is the high bidder (at the moment) on the current listing.

Methinks something's rotten in Denmark.

Yea,,, I think i should stay away from this seller!
thank you for all of your comments :tup:

Sigh .. it will be another long hunt for me to find a great condition vintage bag that I like :P

Yea,,, I think i should stay away from this seller!
thank you for all of your comments :tup:

Sigh .. it will be another long hunt for me to find a great condition vintage bag that I like :P

Make very sure to have anything authenticated first, as there are fakes there, but have you tried ETSY? You might find what you're looking for and at a better price than on eBay (the seller fees are considerably lower).