Help! Anyone have the Alfred Bowler?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm attaching 2 pics of my purses that need repair. I need to take it to the store where I purchased them, so I don't hold the wrong store accountable for repair. I cannot remember if it was Neiman Marcus, Saks or Nordstrom, and I threw out the receipt as usual.

Do any of you have either one of the bags, and do you remember which of the 3 stores sold them?

Thanks!! :heart:

MJ Alfred.jpg MJ Hobo.jpg
  2. ^ Most stores carried Alfred & Polina, I have seen them at NM, Saks, Nordies, Barney's, etc.

Do you still have the original tags? Some stores place their own sticker (with bar code) on the tag -- allows the transaction to be pulled up; the bar code acts like a receipt. SAs can lookup your transaction with your credit card information too. Without these forms of proof-of-purchase, some stores might not be willing to help you; if you are a frequent client of a SA, he/she will remember that you got the item from the store.

Good luck. =)

3. I've got the Alfred and I saw the Alfred being sold at all three of those stores.

4. I don't know exactly which stores carried which color of the Polina, but I saw the Nutmeg Polina at NM this past weekend...

You should try to access your credit card history online, I know some companies go back as far as a year.