Help...Any suggestion for H perfume?

aiki1629

Jun 6, 2012
Hi guys, once again I need your help, I want to purchase a perfume but don't know which one... When I bought my twillys online it comes with the jour'd hermes sample, I kinda like it, but a still want to know if there's better than jour'd hermes... Please guys help me... Thank you in advance!!!

My mother is crazy about Jardin Sur Le Toit, but our friend prefers Voyage d'Hermes. It definitely depends on your personal preferences, though; perfume is such a personal item! Are you able to visit a boutique or department store that sells H perfumes to try them for yourself? At least with the perfumes, you're not limited to just H stores since they have much wider distribution...

Anez is right. You should try to find a place that sells H perfumes and try them yourself. It's difficult to give advice when it comes to perfume. It depends on what you like, if you like more floral fragrances (like Un jour) or unisex ones (like Voyage) I wear Kelly Calèche which I love. And for the summer I like Un Jardin sur le toit, though the staying power could be better with that one.

Hello,

Many Hermès scents are just nice! I recommend "24, Faubourg" which I use every day. This one may be good for you if you use classic smells. If you prefer floral scents, try "Hiris" and "Eau de gentiane blanche", which are wonderful and feminine!

Hello aiki1629,
I don't often wear perfume, and tend to wear it very lightly when I do, but I also just received a sample of the lovely, light, and summery, Jour d'Hermes. And if you want a beautiful bottle on your bureau, this one is gorgeous! The other scent I like, is the original 'Eau des Merveilles', which I feel is very clean. Unfortunately, I find a lot of the other Hermes fragrances to be too herbaceous for me. Sending best wishes in your search for the perfect scent. :smile:

Anez is right. You should try to find a place that sells H perfumes and try them yourself. It's difficult to give advice when it comes to perfume. It depends on what you like, if you like more floral fragrances (like Un jour) or unisex ones (like Voyage) I wear Kelly Calèche which I love. And for the summer I like Un Jardin sur le toit, though the staying power could be better with that one.

My two favorites!! I agree with the staying power, or lack therof with the sur le toit.

Thank you so much guys!!! I went to H store this afternoon and i decided to buy my original favorite... JOUR'D HERMES!!! it smells really good and got some free goodies too!!! Yey happy me!!! Happy valentines day to all!!!

Since we're on this topic, i have a question.

I've noticed that all boutiques i've been to smells the same (at least all the Singapore ones do). Is that scent from a particular perfume? Which one?

Thank you so much guys!!! I went to H store this afternoon and i decided to buy my original favorite... JOUR'D HERMES!!! it smells really good and got some free goodies too!!! Yey happy me!!! Happy valentines day to all!!!

How fun to hear that you chose Jour d'Hermes! It's such a lovely scent, and in my mind, it's a fun bonus that it comes in that gorgeous bottle. Have a Happy Valentine's Day, and enjoy your new fragrance!

I have noticed the same thing about the boutiques I've been to in the US. Sometimes I go into my boutique just to stand there and smell the lovely fragrance when things are ugly at my office! I have no idea what the smell is, I don't think it is one of the perfumes as it is always the same...

Since we're on this topic, i have a question.

I've noticed that all boutiques i've been to smells the same (at least all the Singapore ones do). Is that scent from a particular perfume? Which one?