Help-any SAKS free shipping code?

Oct 12, 2007
Does anyone have a free shipping code with no minimum requirement? I have a legging in my cart for $65. Any help will be appreciated.

catabie

Nov 17, 2006
i call but they said right now there isnt any b'c of the promotion they are doing. once the promotion is over, you can find one easily.

Oct 12, 2007
I signed up their email updates last week which offers 10% off on next order. But I never got their email for that code and I did place an order anyway without any free shipping and coupon codes, as I think I can call them to credit me the 10% discount I've missed, according to my past experience. I called and the the lady told me she could not do it because the code is randomly assigned by the computer system. I feel a lilittle unfair since policies and rules are made by human beings. How come you completely replying on computer and using it as a sound excuse to your loyal customers?!!! I think Nordstrom will be on the top of my favoriate store list from now on.

Dec 8, 2007
Dallas, TX
I signed up their email updates last week which offers 10% off on next order. But I never got their email for that code and I did place an order anyway without any free shipping and coupon codes, as I think I can call them to credit me the 10% discount I've missed, according to my past experience. I called and the the lady told me she could not do it because the code is randomly assigned by the computer system. I feel a lilittle unfair since policies and rules are made by human beings. How come you completely replying on computer and using it as a sound excuse to your loyal customers?!!! I think Nordstrom will be on the top of my favoriate store list from now on.
Try FASHION when you check out.

http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/Entry.jsp?site_refer=AFF001&siteID=OmdxViUZtwA-DqYincZQH9YuekpXEh76hg

steffe

aka Julia
O.G.
Mar 17, 2008
New England
i must say (from my recent experience) nordstrom is hard to beat when it comes to its customer care. :tup:

bretiny

Dec 11, 2006
Are you a SaksFirst member? If so, you'll get free shipping for any price purchase.

babymelsmom

Shopping Mad
Mar 7, 2007
If your purchase includes any beauty items you can use MAKEUPJTRKFS for free shipping (exp. April 20th)