help. antigona owners

love86

O.G.
Aug 28, 2007
hi. i know authentication thread is closed so i wont ask for authentication but i recently sold an antigona i purchased at a legit givenchy shop in korea several yrs ago.. i think it was 2013. i recently sold it to ebay. buyer asked ***************** to authenticate bc of differnet looking tags. i do not rly trust these services since last time i used it to authenticate a dior bag i purchased on ebay which they ruled it a real but when i took it to dior shop later was deemd fake. but thats besides the point. anyways, ***************** has ruled it not authentic due to tags but the bags authentic and i see plenty of bags on ebay with same type of tags. ive included link to my auction and to links from legit sellers like fashionaphile which bears same type of tags. meanwhilte ive asked mypoupette and waiting for a result and crossing my fingers that mypoupette would be more competent. for the price we pay for authentication.. i think they would be more educated in their work. btw, i asked for authentication on feelway which is the biggest preowned luxury site in korea using same pics from my listing and they have deemed it authentic. 7 authenticators all said authentic... buyer is super nice and said she had doubts about the verdict too since she doesnt feel bags quaility is off so is willing to wait to do more research. i just want to know. has anyone own older antigonas with theses markings? first ine is mine.rest is from legit sellers. thank u. i really need some help.

Hi, i recently bought a preloved Givenchy Antigona Mini in baby pink. It's one of my dream bags. Its date/serial code says it's from 2014. Seller said it's from Japan, 9/10 condition. Didn't come with the original dust bag I believe. The letter "Y" on the logo is misaligned as you can see in the photo, is this normal? :sad: Also, its strap doesn't come with a "buckle" attachment, but it's detachable. Considering that this is possible given that it was supposedly produced in 2014, are other antigona minis from past years like this too? Any insight on this dilemma of mine will be highly appreciated! x

IMG_3961 2.JPG
IMG_3963.JPG