help: anthraday anywhere?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi, I have my heart set on an anthracite day RH/ GH doesn't matter... I know they exist b/c kittenslingerie got one from a NM... i'm wondering if anyone knows anywhere else that might still have them? Names and numbers of SA's would be more than appreciated!!!

2. hi - I don't know if this helps because it's in Paris but Printemps had a GH anthraday two days ago in their Bal store. They're really nice there and speak english.

+ 33 1 42 82 59 76 Good Luck! :smile:

3. ok.. i'll try to give them a call..

Anyone know why there wasn't that many anthractite days produced? It would've been a really popular item..

4. Hey I got a GH anthraday from Balenciaga NY the other day and they had some left.
    They are not getting any Rh in, I really wonder if they were ever made.

5. that's interesting, cuz i called yesterday and they said they weren't getting them in??

6. I Got a giant anthraday! did they think you meant a RH day? cause they are not getting any of those in I know that.

7. When i was at the trunk show i saw two Giant Anthracite Day but they are not getting the RH ones.:crybaby:

8. An anthracite day or hobo with RH would be so lovely. Guess I will have to stay satisfied with my anthra twiggy. I am so loving this color!!!!!!!!!:yahoo:

9. I was so bummed when I found out that BalNY wasn't getting the Anthracite Day w/RH - I was on the list for that one. The list of thwarted Anthracite dreams.

I sold my Ink Day to make room for this non-existent bag. Tragedy!

10. I was on the list for AnthraDay with RH at BalNY. According to my SA, they did get any AnthrDay w/RH at all due to production problem. Isn't that sad? :crybaby:. Now, I have to switch my gear & find the Day in Sandstone.

11. they have an anthra day GH at Bal NY

12. ~*~*~*~*~TPF Bal GIRLS~*~*~*~*~
    :heart::heart:I love you:heart::heart::heart:
    You save the day once again!!

I think my SA had misunderstood that i wanted a day regardless of hardware and that's why she didn't tell me about the GH!!​

I just called and they DO have giant anthradays, and i'll be calling tomorrow to place my order!!​
    :yahoo::yahoo:AAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!:wlae::wlae:

you guys are so awesome! i was about to "settle" for something i didn't really want!!​

13. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Glad to be of help!

COngrats!

14. I'm so pleased you are getting one, you won't be disapointed!

15. DRSM, we're waiting for the picture once you get it.