help: anthraday anywhere?

DRSM

~*LV/Balenciaga*~
Jun 26, 2006
Hi, I have my heart set on an anthracite day RH/ GH doesn't matter... I know they exist b/c kittenslingerie got one from a NM... i'm wondering if anyone knows anywhere else that might still have them? Names and numbers of SA's would be more than appreciated!!!

hi - I don't know if this helps because it's in Paris but Printemps had a GH anthraday two days ago in their Bal store. They're really nice there and speak english.

+ 33 1 42 82 59 76 Good Luck! :smile:

ok.. i'll try to give them a call..

Anyone know why there wasn't that many anthractite days produced? It would've been a really popular item..

I was so bummed when I found out that BalNY wasn't getting the Anthracite Day w/RH - I was on the list for that one. The list of thwarted Anthracite dreams.

I sold my Ink Day to make room for this non-existent bag. Tragedy!

I was on the list for AnthraDay with RH at BalNY. According to my SA, they did get any AnthrDay w/RH at all due to production problem. Isn't that sad? :crybaby:. Now, I have to switch my gear & find the Day in Sandstone.

~*~*~*~*~TPF Bal GIRLS~*~*~*~*~
:heart::heart:I love you:heart::heart::heart:
You save the day once again!!

I think my SA had misunderstood that i wanted a day regardless of hardware and that's why she didn't tell me about the GH!!​

I just called and they DO have giant anthradays, and i'll be calling tomorrow to place my order!!​
:yahoo::yahoo:AAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!:wlae::wlae:

you guys are so awesome! i was about to "settle" for something i didn't really want!!​

~*~*~*~*~TPF Bal GIRLS~*~*~*~*~

:heart::heart:I love you:heart::heart::heart:
You save the day once again!!

I think my SA had misunderstood that i wanted a day regardless of hardware and that's why she didn't tell me about the GH!!​

I just called and they DO have giant anthradays, and i'll be calling tomorrow to place my order!!​
:yahoo::yahoo:AAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!:wlae::wlae:

you guys are so awesome! i was about to "settle" for something i didn't really want!!​
I'm so pleased you are getting one, you won't be disapointed!