Help! Anthracite or Turquoise??:(

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Oct 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2010
    I really cant decide which one I should get! They're both the same price.

Here's the Anthracite one:

I couldn't find a photo of the Turquoise, but it looks exactly like this one. PLUS! It comes with a boobie :smile:
    [​IMG]

Thanks for your help!

2. I can't see both pictures :nogood:

3. i cant see both pics too!

4. I can only see the turquoise pic, is it the '05 turquoise? I prefer that over anthracite anytime :smile:

5. I would go for antracite, it's a true basic.

6. I'm an anthra lover as well :smile: goes with everything and can be worn during the day or dressed up for a night out!

7. I also can't see the Anthra pic.

I'm a huge fan of Anthra and greys in general but I also love turquoise too. What style bags are you looking at? Are they the same style or different styles, also what kind of hardware do the bags have as well?

8. ANTHRACITE!!!

I have a sky blue bbag and she aged horribly. Some have had good luck with blues but I personally have not, nor have two of my friends who are very unhappy with their blue bbags. Anthracite is safe because it ages so well. You have to think about the longevity of your purchase. A bbag is an investment (for most of us) so you want to be sure you choose a color that will last.

9. torquoise

10. ^^^ YES! my sky blue has yellow tones to it and i dont like it at all! i love the bag and the leather-but the anthra gets my vote!

11. ^^Not all blue Bal bags fade-as a die hard blue Bal fan I will never part with any of my blue beauties, and none of them have fading or yellowing issues at all.

That being said, if that is 05 turq, its a fabulous color and you should go for it, and if you can figure out how to get both, get BOTH because Anthra is a classic too!!

12. That turquoise is a beaut!

13. I've had Bal bags in aquamarine and in electric blue. while I love all the blues and greens I find I use my anthracite more than I ever used the others. it goes with just about anything I wear.

14. Yup my bag is a sky blue. Not all the blues have problems but a lot seem to.. it's a shame too because I adore blue bbags. That's why I bought one!

15. Agree with Susan Lee
    My 05 Turquoise is brilliant. Almost exactly the same as the mirror. Very little fading. Also my 05 Indigo has not faded.