Help and Advice needed on two bags!!!! :D

imysworld

PandaPop
Sep 16, 2010
Hello

I have a few questions about two bags

I cant go and try on these bags so I need to ask the questions on here to help me decide! I'm ordering it online as soon as its in stock.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

First bag Speedy 30 or 35??

Not too sure which size out off those two, I have used a ruler but you cant really get a proper idea of how big or small it is like that can you?

I would go for the Monochrome, that’s one thing I know, do you find it annoying carrying it just in your hand or over the crook of your arm all the time or is it ok? I don’t really pay any attention how I usually carry a bag so I cant decide

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The other bag I like is the Neverfall GM

Which size is easier to have over your shoulder? cm drop???

Which size is best? GM or MM?

And I don’t know whether to go for the Monochrome or the Damier Azur, (the Damier Azur is in stock so its tempting?)

When you order online does it come in a box??????

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

If you could tell me some pro and cons about those two bags, it would be so helpful too!!!!

Thank you so much your all so helpful!!!! :biggrin:

Last edited:
Speedys are always classic bags. It depends on how much you carry to determine if you should get the 30 or 35. Some people just like having a shoulder strap and some it does not bother. I like having one but that would not deter me from buying a speedy. You could buy a mongram strap to go with it.

As far as the neverful, well I like it okay, the GM is a big bag so again it depends on what you carry and if you like big bags. The MM is a good size. The one thing I am not crazy about is the open top. I typically like more of a closure on my bags. Monogram is classic but azur is pretty. Do you have other monogram bags?

how tall are you? I'm around 5FT2 and i'm getting speedy 30, because i think the size is suitable for my height. Speedies can be a pain to carry if it's heavy, but they're a classic

GM is huge, i'm telling you, HUGE. i like MM better, but i think its personal preference. Azur is beautiful but requires more maintance

how tall are you? I'm around 5FT2 and i'm getting speedy 30, because i think the size is suitable for my height. Speedies can be a pain to carry if it's heavy, but they're a classic

GM is huge, i'm telling you, HUGE. i like MM better, but i think its personal preference. Azur is beautiful but requires more maintance

5 ft 7, boobs are size GG, but im average rest my body :smile: lol

Hm, i'd say if you like speedies go for the 35, if neverfull the GM, but if only you love huge bags, if you don't go for the MM, and depends how much you carry in it ~:biggrin:
Well it depends on the day, somtimes i carry loads, im going to use the tape measure tonight to try and compare?

but i think will have to be the neverfall as i would probably get more use out of it? i think carrying the speedy by the handle all the time would anoy me! :smile:

what bag liner would be good for the Neverfall and which colour should i go for????xx

If you get speedy, definitely get the 30. If you get neverfull, definitely MM. if I were to choose one I would choose the neverfull MM in azur. I've always been a mono girl but I Love azur right now!

i'm 5'7" also, and I love my speedy 35 and my neverfull MM. if you want to wear the neverfull un-cinched, the MM size is great. if you want to wear it cinched up, the GM winds up being about the same size as the MM. :smile: i think the neverfull's strap drop length is around 8" iirc.

I am 5'8-5'9 and I would definitely vote for a speedy 35 and the NF in MM. I love the Damier Azur for the NF! I always contemplate it in the back of my mind, but usually end up buying something else! loll I prefer the Azur b/c I have not seen many NF like it and I feel the canvas looks amazing with the NF style!