HELP! Amethyst Carte Blanche or Ruby LRC??

^^ oops, duh!! No, I don't think anyone has any amethyst bags yet as LB was the first to have the amethyst CB. Amanda at LB said that the amethyst is lighter than the grape, so it sounds like it might be similar to the pics on the LB site, but still hard to tell. And I also have to say, I have the hardest time correctly spelling/typing "amethyst." I have to really concentrate to get it right. :Push:

I just talked to Sarah at LB (been talking to them a lot today!) and she was so nice! They feel bad that they did not have the CB in stock for me and she said I "basically own them right now," LOL!! So I wanted to say, "Cool, send me a LRC for free!!!" But I didn't. So, since my funds are held up by paypal right now, she's putting an LRC on hold for me til the funds are freed up. Wahoo! So I have to wait a little longer, but hopefully the wait will be worth it.
:yahoo:

Hmm, I think the CB will be coming out in Ruby - I think MHB has it available for pre-order, if I'm not mistaken. But please, don't give me any more decisions to make!! :wtf: :P

Oh how nice that they are going to hold an LRC for you!

I have been looking at the raspberry Glitterati and boogie. However, for now, I am happy with my choice to go with a truffle bag...because I know that it will be very versatile. If I do go with a colorful at some point (I am sure that I will), it will be a fun "kick around" kind of bag for me!

Can't wait to see your LRC and to hear about how you like it. My SB "should" be here tomorrow. My Apple products arrived today.

I'm glad to hear they are holding a bag for you and because the grape was too much for you I have a feeling the ruby will be an amazing choice (and sounds like it will be awesome with your wardrobe!). I think a red bag is more classic than a purple bag and although purple is hot hot hot this season I think you will find the ruby will take you through more seasons effortlessly. A ruby carte blanche WILL be hot I'm sure of it but it sounds like you're impatient and want something NOW ;) hehehe

I think the ruby LRC is a great choice! And LB seems to have great customer service. I'm thinking about it too; or in emerald when it comes in at MHB. I was worried it wasn't big enough but it sounds like it hold a lot. It's one heckofa gorgeous bag. For some reason, the SexBomb doesn't speak to me, but the LRC does, go figure!

^^ I feel the same way fafnir ... the LRC just screamed at me to buy her ... but none of the sexbombs have. But .... having this bag and considering how much I love crunch leather ... and knowing the sexbomb and LRC are almost the same ... it makes me rethink that ...

I might end up having to buy one ... just to see ..

I can't stop thinking about the Carte Blanche in amethyst! I almost pre-ordered one last night...but decided to wait to see some pics first here on tpf. Since I thought I would love the Minilisa and ended up not liking it IRL.

Heqet (or anyone) who makes the bag/what is the name of the bag in the deep purple to the far right in your signature? I am new to the Tano forum, so if it is Tano, please excuse my ignorance!

I love it too! So many people have been asking me about that bag since I put it in my signature! I sure hope Tano decides to put it into production!