Help! Amanda search!!

peachy_gurl

*ms. shoppaholic*
O.G.
Jan 9, 2006
Hi girls,

I would love your help, I'm trying to find a Amanda satin wristlet in the blue at the outlets. I know it's only $30 right now and that is a great price! I was wondering if anyone knew which outlets had this item. I'm from Vancouver, BC and I called the WA outlet stores and they do not have them. Does anyone know which outlets has this item?? Also, if I find a outlet that has it, would the outlet ship the item? and how much would it cost to ship??
I would try to ship it to my friend that lives in Bellingham, WA

Thank you for any help!!! :biggrin:

Attachments

• wristlet.jpg
    wristlet.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 42
First it's finding one that has it, and 2nd most do charge sends (or some are ok in participating) but requires that you be at an outlet so they fax your CC info to the other store that has it.

I just went to the Williamsburg, IA outlet and they had them today. I believe they had about 8 wristlets and at least 2 of them being teal (they had black and pink ... i believe were the other colors).

^ Tally, thank you so much for looking, no I havne't found one yet. However I do have one person from this forum that will be looking for me this weekend. She offered out of nowhere! I'm so glad we have such great friends like you guys to check for me! Thank you again!!

I'm hoping to find them (both the regular size and the mini) at the Outlet in Wrentham MA this weekend.. I will report on the price (if they have them that is...)