Help! Am I too late for an Edith satchel?

KathyD

O.G.
Mar 25, 2006
Hi all! I have been on the phone all day calling NM Last Call stores, regular NM stores, & Saks. I thought that I had found one at Saks, but after many questions, found out that the bag had 2 pockets instead of one. I'm looking for the original Edith style with one pocket. I want the medium size, not a bowler etc. It can be of any color, cause at this point, I doubt that I can be choosey. :lol: Please let me know if you see one anywhere. :love: I know that sometimes a particular bag won't show up on the computer, but might be available in a store anyway. Thank you so much. :flowers:

KathyD

O.G.
Mar 25, 2006
Sometimes E-bay has some authentic ones, just get it authenticated on tpf before purchasing. Also, which store had the 2 pocket one??

I talked to a SA at Saks that found 3 in the system in Muscade color. It lists the bag as Edith small satchel, but when I asked her to describe it, she said that it had 2 pockets. I really want the original style. :crybaby:

I agree with llson, ebay is probably your best bet. but I know that www.annsfabulousfinds.com has some available as well this site:
http://www.portero.com/cgi-bin/ncom...fnbr=93970317&prmenbr=66292034&aunbr=94317027

Thanks for the info. ;) I was really hoping to find a new one, but I'll check out the sites.