Help! Alma BB in rose indien or amarante??

k5ml3k

O.G.
Jul 26, 2012
Hey guys, I tried to figure this out on my own and I cannot decide for the life of me which to choose, what else is new lol. I've googled and googled both of these colors and I just can't choose and it's really not practical for me to have both...so who better to ask than you guys?!

Thank you!

I would choose Amarante due to it being a crossbody. You wouldn't have to worry about color transfer. At the end ot the day you should get what you love and will use more!

I choose Amarante because I think it's more versatile, and probably a touch classier. I go for more neutral colors in general, so even though Amarante isn't a neutral, it's a more muted version of a bright color, which I prefer. I would also think about your wardrobe, maybe even go through your closet and really be honest about what items you wear the most and try to picture both Alma colors with those outfits. People here can vote on their personal preference (like I did above), but we aren't the ones buying the bags. The color has to suit your personal preferences!

I vote for Rose Indien, I always think for BB size, colour should be fun and pop! For PM size, I would choose Amarante or other darker colours.

BB should be♥♥♥♥ Cute Chic Pop♥♥♥♥! Because it is so small, pop colour just make it so stunning and not boring, just my opinion.

I vote for Rose Indien, I always think for BB size, colour should be fun and pop! For PM size, I would choose Amarante or other darker colours.

BB should be♥♥♥♥ Cute Chic Pop♥♥♥♥! Because it is so small, pop colour just make it so stunning and not boring, just my opinion.

Totally agree. If it's a PM or larger I would suggest a darker colour, but for BB, pop colour is better IMO.

Happiness is not about how much you have, but how little you need.

Thanks everyone! It's gonna be my only BB so I wanted to make sure I chose the right color. I have the Brea PM in pomme, which makes me a little hesitant in getting the Alma BB in rose indien but the color is just so pretty...hence my predicament 😔

Thanks everyone! It's gonna be my only BB so I wanted to make sure I chose the right color. I have the Brea PM in pomme, which makes me a little hesitant in getting the Alma BB in rose indien but the color is just so pretty...hence my predicament 😔

My friend got the Alma BB in RI, to be honest I think it is indestructible, she brought it everywhere (hiking, BBQ, wonderland, cruise) and she wore jeans with it all the time. She has it for almost 2 years and I don't see a mark on it. And RI is pretty dark compares to a lot of nude colours.

Also I had a Rose Angelique Brea, which is a lot lighter than RI, I wore it everyday to work for 2 weeks straight before I gave it to my mom, when my mom got it, she thought it was new.

I have confidence in LV vernis, lol

Happiness is not about how much you have, but how little you need.