Help...! Alexa advice!

laura81

Jun 17, 2012
I need advice!

After always saying I wasn't a massive Lexie fan, I've now decided I need a Silky Snake one.

I thought if be able to get into the Glasgow store today for a look, but I'm not going to manage that now.

My question is, for an everyday work bag, would you go for the reg or OS - also, I'm only pushing 5 ft and a size 6-8, so I'm worried the OS would look like luggage on me?

Hia Laura I am a little bigger than you and I would never consider the os its just way to chunky. The regular will also be quite roomy on you the sa talked me out of the ink alexa a few weeks ago so i ended up with the sbs as it was a better size, although i have now ordered the flame ss alexa in the sale. Hth Denise x

I'm 5"6', aus size 6-8 and own 3 regular Alexas. I find the os is way too big on me.
There is nothing that I really can't fit in my regular, and feel that I would just overload and damage an os.

littlehanoi said:
Bethanh: I love your Alexa collection! nice avatar! if you add the red one, it will be perfect :smile:

Thank you!! I actually have a foggy grey lexie which is not in this group shot. And maybe a slate and black (with nickel hardware) on their way too. :biggrin:

laura81 said:
I need advice!

After always saying I wasn't a massive Lexie fan, I've now decided I need a Silky Snake one.

I thought if be able to get into the Glasgow store today for a look, but I'm not going to manage that now.

My question is, for an everyday work bag, would you go for the reg or OS - also, I'm only pushing 5 ft and a size 6-8, so I'm worried the OS would look like luggage on me?

I don't own Alexas but based on your height and size the regular would work better. I think OS would overpower you.

Yep I agree with everyone else, I don't own a lexie but OS is a bit too big. I'm 5ft4 and when I tried the regular sizes they seemed the right size for me. Don't forget to do a reveal when you get it!! :biggrin:

Ladies, very helpful as usual!

I kind of thought the OS would be overpowering on me.

Reg it is!

Another vote for the regular! I am a size 8 and 5'2. I bought an OS and it felt huge, felt like i was carrying a suitcase so didn't use it! Sold it on and have 3 regulars now which is perfect!!

I need advice!

Hi Laura. Hope you're looking forward to that wonderful honeymoon. Holly willoughby is on the celeb thread with the petrol o/s ss Lexie x