Help...! Alexa advice!

Sue247 said:
Not tempted by an Alexa CP?

I think I have too much hips for Alexa! Messengers don't do well with me and add bulk where they shouldn't. I prefer shoulder bags. Haha. I also find it fiddly to open. So sadly I have to enjoy on others. I love how it looks on other people though. But I know it would be a pricey mistake for me.

Decided not to buy online before seeing, so I'm currently racing to the Glasgow store!

(thankfully OH had finished up work with the only set of his office keys, so he needs to pop into work before we head to the airport tonight!)

There may be a reveal to follow!

Ooh - good luck!! Can't wait to see your reveal! :smile:

Ss petrol reg Alexa bought!

Absolutely stunning and theres no way I could have left her in store!

I am waiting for the email to say mine has been despatched (bought on Saturday night). I keep looking at it on the web site and thinking *im not going to like you* and *your not going to stay a classic like the bag i will sell to keep you *! Then i read your comment and im in a tizz again :rolleyes: This bag is so out of my comfort zone not being oak, black or brown but i will soon see, hopefully. And i bet it arrives Thursday when i am at work.

Geddes said:
I am waiting for the email to say mine has been despatched (bought on Saturday night). I keep looking at it on the web site and thinking *im not going to like you* and *your not going to stay a classic like the bag i will sell to keep you *! Then i read your comment and im in a tizz again :rolleyes: This bag is so out of my comfort zone not being oak, black or brown but i will soon see, hopefully. And i bet it arrives Thursday when i am at work.

See, I think I'm more comfortable will colourful bags! I get more use out of them!

My least used is my oak bays, which will prob be going to fund this baby!

See, I think I'm more comfortable will colourful bags! I get more use out of them!

My least used is my oak bays, which will prob be going to fund this baby!

I try and be more brave in the summer with colour. I bought a pink Effie that got used to death as i didnt want to put it away with our climate and short summers. Maybe i will be convinced when i see it.
Im pleased you love her !

You have bought one too :biggrin: Thought you weren't sure about flame!! Looks really lovely!

I bought a flame locked cosmetics pouch, but didn't do a reveal as there were so many at the time. Also, my photobucket facility is playing silly beggars! I still really, really want the black printed Alexa but agree that the flame ss is an amazing colour - I thought there was no harm in looking!! ;):roflmfao: