Help...! Alexa advice!

Hi Laura. Hope you're looking forward to that wonderful honeymoon. Holly willoughby is on the celeb thread with the petrol o/s ss Lexie x
And to add beaver's five penneth... I feel it depends on how you will usually wear it.
IMO I think reg Lexie is the largest across the body size I would wear and the o/S Lexie is better on the crook of your arm, worn like a BAYSWATER as she's a similar size. I don't thing the full o/s lexie is a good idea to be held on strap alone, :wave:as I have heard of the leather stretching if over full. X

Thanks girls.

Just looked at the pic of Holly and I think the reg is definitely the size for me. I think holly is quite tall and it looks big on her!

Just need to pluck up the courage to order now!

Definitely the regular the Oversized will be way too big. They are about the same size as a Bayswater

I am 5'4" and quite often use my Lexies for work, find them the perfect work size if I dont have to take files, laptop etc. I have one oversized in the haircalf and its hangs really squishy, It makes it look a lot smaller so I can get away with it. When I have tried firmer ones on they are way too much

I have the OS SS and it is fab! Looks smaller than a buffalo OS and is great for work. I don't think it is too large and looks great on me

Comp pics between reg blacl Lexie and OS SS

928D30F8-3F88-4686-88EB-290E79F60FB3-23564-000022CA70BD5DA4.jpg

357EB09A-950A-4D08-840B-FEFB362D8CA0-23564-000022CA772DEFDE.jpg

littlehanoi said:
OMG! how many of them do you have now? 6? I need few years to collect that amount of bags :smile:.

:biggrin: it will be 7 mulberries in about 7 months - I don't want to think about the financial implications of that!!! I'll have 5 Alexas, a sbs and an heritage sbs.

Decided not to buy online before seeing, so I'm currently racing to the Glasgow store!

(thankfully OH had finished up work with the only set of his office keys, so he needs to pop into work before we head to the airport tonight!)

There may be a reveal to follow!