HELP! Agenda or another bag? TIA (im a newbie)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. ok so here is the deal:
    my Partner is getting me a gift and im supposed to make a little list. I want an Agenda, since i am getting back into getting my life organized at work (Full time as operations consultant and about to take on a part time job doing basically the same for another company), and home, and i was thinking hmm.... do i need a LV one or should i get a cheapie (work just got me a cheapie). I own the LV Montosouirs, Speedy 40, a wallet, and a pouchette (all monogram canvas). I also own 1 Gucci messanger, and Prada Messanger, and various other bags (mid-low end) that i use on a daily bases, so if i do get an agenda i want one to match, and/or work with all.
    What size Agenda?
    Or do I do a new bag? like the Neverfull? :shrugs:

ANY HElp is greatly appreciated! THANK YOU.

2. get a cheap organizer and go for the bags!

3. not sure how much he is willing to pay, but i figured if i got a med agenda and the filler, it would total to almost as much as a bag? i dunno. my calc could be wrong.

thanks,.:s

4. I'm dying for the violette agenda..it's cheaper than a bag...so I say go for it! why not??

5. either med or larger agenda depends how busy your life is, certainly NOT the small! I work part time & full time student, med fits me perfectly :yes:, you can also double it as wallet by adding filofax inserts for cc & clear zip pouch for coins. Agenda club also have many idea&pix of agenda :flowers:

6. I say agenda, if you think you will actually use it. If not, then go for the bag. Neverfull is great as a work bag.

7. I would go for a bag.

8. There is probably about $450.00 difference between the two.

9. go for the agenda!

10. I would get an agenda. I use mine everyday. I really can't see how I managed to function with out it.