HELP Advice - Second Thoughts

kait1261

Jun 2, 2013
I recently purchased the Felicie wallet in the amarante vernis leather. I really wanted something besides my monogram pochette that is great for evenings. We are attending a lot of weddings this year and my goal is to find a great special handbag/clutch.

The amarante vernis leather is gorgeous. However, the fingerprints on the leather are driving my bananas!

I was looking online and saw the Pallas Clutch in noir. I don't like how the gold chain isn't removable, however, I like how it can be dressed up or down. Is this too similar to the pochette that I already have? What should I do? Is there another piece that would be a good fit for me that I'm not seeing on the website?

Thanks for the help!

I recently purchased the Felicie wallet in the amarante vernis leather. I really wanted something besides my monogram pochette that is great for evenings. We are attending a lot of weddings this year and my goal is to find a great special handbag/clutch.

The amarante vernis leather is gorgeous. However, the fingerprints on the leather are driving my bananas!

I was looking online and saw the Pallas Clutch in noir. I don't like how the gold chain isn't removable, however, I like how it can be dressed up or down. Is this too similar to the pochette that I already have? What should I do? Is there another piece that would be a good fit for me that I'm not seeing on the website?

Thanks for the help!

Ended up returning it and getting the Felicie wallet in black empreinte leather!