HELP! About the Fall/Winter 2007/2008

  1. Does anyone know what's the name of the bag that is quilted in a jersey fabric? :shrugs:

    Please & Thank you.
  2. From what i know its just called a Jersey Bubble Quilt Flap

    Is this what you are talking about?
  3. Do you mean puffy quilted ones? Bubble quilt jerseys?
  4. OMG, yes!

    Thank you, thank you very much.

    Is that your bag? I absolutely love it. I went to NM yesterday and saw the price tag and was about to die. I want it so bad. Haha.
  5. Yeah it is my bag lol :biggrin: The price is pretty high but I highly recommend it, its really soft :biggrin: It was my first chanel lol :biggrin: