Help A Team Member Choose So Kates!

PBinsider

Purse Blog Insider
May 9, 2013
Katherine is having a So Kate dilemma.

Here is a snippet of her editorial on TalkShoes this week.
And I can see the difficulty she is facing!.

Yesterday, I decided to walk down to Saks and see if, by chance, any So Kates were available, and I was lucky to find three pairs in my size! This is the first time I’ve tried on a pair of So Kates, and the sales representative brought out the light blue suede pair first. I was tall, my legs looked incredible (who needs the gym?), and the color of these pumps was just magnificent.

As I was modeling them to myself in the mirror, the salesperson brought out two more pairs for me to try – one in snakeskin print, the other in mustard-yellow patent leather pair. Out of the three, the patent leather pair were the most snug, but as a rule of thumb, real leather always stretches – buying them a pinch snug is actually a good thing....

You can read the rest here.
And weigh in in the comments in TalkShoes or right here!

Christian-Louboutin-So-Kate-pumps.jpg

Is the yellow one really a So Kate? The toe box looks more like a new cut Pigalle 120 to me. And the heels seems too thick for a So Kate.

Vote for the blue. The color is just amazing.

Definitely the blue water snake. It's stunning, but could totally work as a "neutral" (vs the ones on the left). I agree with the others, the yellow one isn't a SK pair. :smile: