HELP!!! A pencil went through my gf's purse!

Well how much is your bike going to cost, a speedy 35 isn't THAT expensive in comparison to a lot of other bags, instead of trying to find ways around the issue, just get her a new one, and wait until you earn another 7 something ? And get your bike?

If I did the damage to someone's purse, I would definitely replace it if it's unfixable, and I expect the same if it happened to me ... it's the right thing to do.

AMEN to that! preach on Sweet Purple! i TOTALLY agree especially when it comes to other people's belongings that have a lot of value, whether it be monetary or sentimental. I just wouldn't feel right with myself if i didn't fix/replace it.

wow. Sharp pencil. Honestly, if I was your gf, you'll be in big trouble. Nobody comes between me and my LV babies. I guess like everyone said, try again at LV with the repair. If they can't, confess to your gf. It depends if she's too crazy about that particular purse, then get her another one. If not, get her something else for Xmas...something nice!