Help a Guy authenticate this Gucci Bag ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daddyo49

Nov 26, 2007
I have bought real Coach, Dooney & Burke Bags for my wife, so yesterday I tried to buy her a " special " bag & now I feel like some Women who look for power tools for their husbands at Home Depot. I displayed Gucci Bags at online site called " designerbrandwarehouse.com " to my wife & she selected Gucci Bag # 124404 ( Large - Piston/Black ). Using PayPal, I purchased this bag @ " sale " price of $300. I have been informed that this Bag has already been shipped to me. This site claims a money back guarntee ( minus 10 % restocking fee ). My wife is pretty good at spotting fakes. In the event that this Bag is a fake....PayPal has informed me that although I did not buy the bag on ebay; I can initiate an investigation by PayPal ( if I file a complaint ) and if PayPal determines the Bag is not a real Gucci Bag as advertised....PayPal will refund my purchase price to me.-----I am not capable of posting a photo of the bag here, but I was wondering it I could authenticate the Bag by contacting Gucci for the purpose of IDing the bag by serial number ? Are there any other ways to know if the bag is real or fake ? I am still seeking to locate anyone who has had any dealings, bad or good, with designerbrandwarehouse.com ?---Thanks---Don:confused1:

Status
Not open for further replies.