Help a girl out!

bella89

O.G.
Aug 4, 2006
For my birthday/Hanukkah gift I am getting my first pair of fabulous, closed-toe black heels. I have narrowed down my two choices after much deliberation but I am afraid that I can't make up my mind between the two. I have seen both in person and tried both of them on as well. The purpose of the shoes is to go with my dress for my birthday (which is black) and to wear with my cap and gown when I graduate from college this May and then help me transition into graduate school or whatever I do next year once I have a plan...but that's neither here nor now. So please help me out, I'd appreciate it so much! ^^; So now I bring you the championship fight, the Valentino Studded Bow Pump vs. the YSL Curvy Platform Pump!

jackmd.png
vs.
2jfwyzk.png

I don't like the YSL curvy pump at all...it looks too fetishy/weird for my taste. I much prefer the regular TribToo pump or the Tribute pump.

The Valentino sandals are my pick between these two!

I don't like the YSL curvy pump at all...it looks too fetishy/weird for my taste. I much prefer the regular TribToo pump or the Tribute pump.

The Valentino sandals are my pick between these two!

Agreed! :tup:

OP, I think you should buy a more classic shoe like the YSL TribToo. Have you tried on a pair of those? You should definitely consider them before making a choice. But if you're really set on one of these I vote for the Valentino pumps.

The Valentino Studded Bow Pump for sure!:tup:
If that are the only 2 choices!
I agree with Mia a pair of YSL TribToo :love:would really be a great choice!
The YSL Curvy Platform Pump:tdown: just look way to fetish for a a graduation from collage!