Help! $575 inside money at Bloomies!

Phillyfan

O.G.
Nov 25, 2007
OMG!!!! Just brought in the mail. My Bloomies statement was in a giant envelope. Also in the envelope were $575 of $25 rewards certificates for being an "inside" cardholder - whatever that means. I have no idea how I earned so much. Even when I got my J12 at Saks, I only received $371. And I did not spend that much at Bloomies this year. Perhaps everything I purchased was triple points? Anyway, what should I get in the way of jewelry? I don't want clothes, shoes, bags or sunglasses. I really do not need a watch! Please help me with some suggestions! TIA!

OMG again. Just counted again and I have $600! I know suggestions may be difficult since you don't know what I already have. But I have 3 Lagos (1 necklace, 2 bracelets), 7 Yurman (2 necklace, 5 bracelets) and 1 Judith Ripla necklace. I have none of Marco Bicego which is becoming extremely popular in my area. I have no Roberto Coin or John Hardy. I'm not an earring person. Should I get a necklace? Or should I just buy linens? LOL! I think I should purchase something ASAP cause I'm afraid these certificates are an error. My name is on them but I don't know how I could have earned so much. I'm afraid it might be a glitch and may not work when I go to pay. My account balance is zero.

lanasyogamama - love the bracelet but I don't want to add extra $ and I wear a WG Love on my right and a watch on my left. So I think I will narrow suggestions down to rings and necklaces!

Hey, you are right near me. I would def get a marco bicego peice, I have a necklace from him and the gold is soo pretty. Also can go wrong with Roberto Coin!

Stacee - very nice pics! I can't believe sterling silver is so expensive. Do you think a 46 yr. old is too old for the key? Does anyone like Marco Bicego jewelry? I forgot to mention that I do already have 2 Yurman rings that I never wear. But if there is something new that I love - I'd consider it. Please keep ideas coming!

sjunky13 - Please suggest specific items for me if you have time and know how to attach pictures. I really might want to do Marco Bicego. The Bernie Robbins stores say they're the "hottest". I would never purchase it if I did not have free money!

sjunky13 - Please suggest specific items for me if you have time and know how to attach pictures. I really might want to do Marco Bicego. The Bernie Robbins stores say they're the "hottest". I would never purchase it if I did not have free money!
Haha, Bernies in radnor?
Tell me your personal style. I will find something for you. I love MB. I love all Italian gold!