Help: 5'10": Alma too small??

Mar 9, 2011
Hi! So I love the Alma MM or GM, but cannot afford it. I tried on the Alma and it seemed so small... as if I were carrying my daughters purse. My question is: Do you own a Alma and are over 5'10? How do you like it? Do you think it is too small?? Should I hold out for the bigger size? Thanks!!

i'm 5'7, a size 10 - i'm not a tiny woman but the MM looks huge on me so i have to Alma PM's and a Lockit PM (which is roughly the same size). i know lots of ladies and gentlemen love the MM size but to me it looks like luggage not a purse ... JMO, for what it's worth.

I tried on the pm and thought it was small (by would draw less attention) the mm seemed too big for me and drew lots of attention to me...which I didn't want. I'm 5'10" too

Hi! So I love the Alma MM or GM, but cannot afford it. I tried on the Alma and it seemed so small... as if I were carrying my daughters purse. My question is: Do you own a Alma and are over 5'10? How do you like it? Do you think it is too small?? Should I hold out for the bigger size? Thanks!!

My daugther is 5' 10" and pulls off all types and sizes of LV and Juicy. I say go for it!

I am 5'11" and have the alma pm, it looks fine. The mm to me was to big, like it would hit everything I pass. It really comes down to personal style. I'm not a huge bag person. To me large bags look like someone is running away from home Haha. My advice is to try both in the store and call it from there.