HELP!!! 28 cm or 32 cm for the Fuschia Kelly???

Here is the update! I just finished talking to JOhn and it is retourne! SO like most of you sweet ladies here, 32 cm retourne is preferable (sp) with my frame. :yahoo: The 28 cm is retourne too, John said.

Shopmom, you are the expert and I listen to ya! :love: Thank you!!!

Here is the update! I just finished talking to JOhn and it is retourne! SO like most of you sweet ladies here, 32 cm retourne is preferable (sp) with my frame. :yahoo: The 28 cm is retourne too, John said.

Shopmom, you are the expert and I listen to ya! :love: Thank you!!!

In that case... go with the 32cm retourne!!

sweetea...I've the 32cm Fuschia Chevre Kelly Sellier. I love love love the bag! Hardly use it as I love it so much. It's more on display and delightful eye candy when I get home. *Mad, I know*. As per savvy shopmom's advise, the day or night bag issue may help in the decision. 28cm is a dainty very ladylike size. 32cm is more casual. I am sure you will be able to carry off either size.

Since you will be popping in the shop very soon, they may still have both the sizes for you to try! Have fun and please keep us posted!!!

baghag, I tried both bags yesterday, in fact I was there for 2 hours. I couldn't make up my mind, :s but John hold the 32 cm for me!!!:yahoo:

LOL about delightful eye candy. I thought of the same thing on thinking how often will I use this baby. :shrugs: But I know she will make me smile whenever I see or carry her. :love:

LOL!!!! Sweetea.....then the big question is......

How comfortable would you feel carrying a bright color bag in a 32 vs 28? I think that's more the question since you can carry both 28 and 32 in Retourne. Best to take a look at both, I think and then decide. And make sure to take the bag in the sun as well.

ITA:idea: I'm the same height as shopmom, D and I can't see myself carrying a 32cm in a sellier. Retourne, Yes! Sellier, No! (in a 32cm that is!) But in the end, I really think, go try out both bags in front of the mirror and you will def. know what you want!!

I'm soooo glad you're getting either bag!!! You are a lucky ducky!! Wish I could walk away w/ the 28cm one:crybaby: I love the RH!!! BTW, whats underneath the bed, u BAD girl???? DON'T be hiding from us!!!:graucho: :graucho:

L, I am not telling what is under my bed!!!:P :P LOL..I am too excited, I will tell you girl later!!!

Okay okay..I will tell you know!!! BUt I am bring that beauty back tomorrow inexchange for the Fuschia!!!

You want to know what I have underneat the bed??? She is beautiful and the color is killing me too..
She has the new color on her which Brighton blue! in clemence!!!:nuts:

OKAY WOMAN!!! How could you hold out on us??? SPILL SPILL SPILL!!! We can help you decide whether to keep her or the kelly!!!! ORRRRRR GET BOTH!!! You'll just have to use the kneepads all weekend long!! I think it'll be TOTALLY worth it!! muhahahaha!!!