HELP!!! 28 cm or 32 cm for the Fuschia Kelly???

ST, that is so incredibly sweet of you to offer! If they shipped and it was rigide/sellier I'd be all over it although then you'd probably be reading about a dead wife being discovered amidst her Hermes scarves and bags here in the Pacific Northwest!

Thanks E! I thought La van's is 28?:confused1: But it is so hard to decide between this two sizes..I hope by tomorrow I will know for sure but from the votes so far the 32 is the most popular size.:nuts:

la van has a 32 fuschia sellier (rigid) and a 25 prune retourne (supple)... is that right? i think that's right.

Sweetea......I have both 28cm and 32cm and I'm 5'3". I NEVER get a 32cm in Sellier(Rigide) construction because it just overpowers me. My new Old Bag is a 32cm Retourne and that's as far as I can go with size.

That said......I am more comfortable with a smaller bag and can fit as much in a 28cm as in a 32cm if the 28cm is RETOURNE. It's a bit more snug than the 32cm but everything fits just fine!

Fuschia Chevre is bright. Take that into consideration as well when thinking about using it as a daily bag or a day-night bag (this coming from S'Mom Queen of Neutral and can't even imagine anything brighter than Rouge H! LOL!!!!)

Based on how the 30 Birkin looks on you (great!) I lean towards the 32. I think you can carry the 32 easily and it will fit you wonderfully. Plus it is the more versatile size. Go get it girl!

I'd probably choose a 28cm in this color for myself - but if you see this and it hits you over the head with love and it looks right on your frame, it would not be too big for the color. Can't wait to see it!

I have the 28cm Fuchsia kelly in Rigid and in chevre, so I can say that I think 28cm in this size and structure is really really nice. I love it, and I'm 5"4 but I can't carry off a 32cm in Rigid, but the 28cm rigid looks great. So I think it really depends on the structure of the bag, call John and ask him which is it. The few fuchsia kellys in chevre I've seen at that store has all be Sellier so far though.

sweetea...I've the 32cm Fuschia Chevre Kelly Sellier. I love love love the bag! Hardly use it as I love it so much. It's more on display and delightful eye candy when I get home. *Mad, I know*. As per savvy shopmom's advise, the day or night bag issue may help in the decision. 28cm is a dainty very ladylike size. 32cm is more casual. I am sure you will be able to carry off either size.

Since you will be popping in the shop very soon, they may still have both the sizes for you to try! Have fun and please keep us posted!!!

I vote "32" if it is retourne and the price is close. (in the end, if both are retourne you could do either based on your height)

If we are talking both sizes are sellier...go with the 28.

I agree with Whispa.

I'm 5'3".
I can carry a 28cm Sellier and Retourne with no problem.
I can't carry a 32cm Sellier without looking like I'm carrying a briefcase. BUT I can pull of a 32cm Retourne in a hot minute.

I agree with Whispa.

I'm 5'3".
I can carry a 28cm Sellier and Retourne with no problem.
I can't carry a 32cm Sellier without looking like I'm carrying a briefcase. BUT I can pull of a 32cm Retourne in a hot minute.

ITA:idea: I'm the same height as shopmom, D and I can't see myself carrying a 32cm in a sellier. Retourne, Yes! Sellier, No! (in a 32cm that is!) But in the end, I really think, go try out both bags in front of the mirror and you will def. know what you want!!

I'm soooo glad you're getting either bag!!! You are a lucky ducky!! Wish I could walk away w/ the 28cm one:crybaby: I love the RH!!! BTW, whats underneath the bed, u BAD girl???? DON'T be hiding from us!!!:graucho: :graucho: