Help - 25 or 30 in the Damier!!!!!

1. I have both in my cart and I just can't decide. I think I should probably get the 25 because I don't carry very much but I don't want it to look tiny? Votes please - 25 or 30??

2. i would get the 30. that's what i'm getting. i usually don't carry a lot of stuff either but from time to time i will throw magazines and other unnecessary things in my bag. and besides its only $20 more.

3. 30-I love mine..and its not that big IRL

4. 30!

5. Another 30!

6. I have to vote for the 25. I have the mono 25 and 30 and the 30 felt too big (even though I do use bigger bags such as the bh).

My damier 25 should arrive today!!

7. 25! The 30 is HUGE! I love my 25 it is just right

8. The 25 for sure. I had the Mono 30 and it was just too big for me. You'd be suprised on how much you can fit in a 25.

9. How tall are ya??

By the way I see you have a speedy 25 in epi. The damier/monogram speedy 25 is smaller than the epi 25. Its like the Cerises 25. I was shocked how small it was. But due to its great shape, it does hold a lot. Either one is fine. I got the 30.

10. 30...the 25 is tiny!!

11. Is the 30 closer in size to the epi 25??

12. Oh - I'm only 5'2"

13. So the epi speedy tends to run alittle bigger huh? Wow I didn't know that. I learn something new everyday here. I'm excited cuz my red/silver epi speedy has been shipped!!

14. i just got the 30! get the 30! :P

15. 25!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice