Help! 2 city bags on hold and can only get one.

gucci fan

O.G.
Nov 27, 2006
I have a white city with regular hardware and a blue (it is a blue jean color and a limited Neiman Marcus color) with silver giant hardware on hold. I don't know which one to get. The white really pops and would go with so much but I'm concerned about carrying a white bag b/c it gets dirty so easily. The other bag is really cute, but I'm not sure how much it will go with. Which would you choose? TIA

My vote goes to the blue because of the white getting easily dirty;) Oh, and I think that the blue will go with most things really!! And you can carry it all year round....the white is more season limited IMO

Kat

I say white, because I just saw that Limited Edition Blue at NM today and it doesn't do anything for me. A little too muted or something. The white will really pop any summer outfit this year.

My vote goes for white :jammin:

I've seen both IRL and I think the white would go with more. the giant HW on the LE makes it not match as easily with outfits IMO. the giant HW is also a little too much bling on a city bag... i think it looks better on part time or work bags.

let us know what you decide!