Help. 1st Chanel -.-'

BagInVain

O.G.
Apr 13, 2011
Hi all,
I am very undecided on which bag to get first, I want both a Black GST ghw and a beige claire jumbo ghw.

Which one do i purchase first? I'm really tempted to buy them both but can not justify paying in total $8500 all in one day. (By the way i'm a student so money is a luxury at the moment).

Should i buy one first? and which one?

OR

Splurge and purchase both?

I would get the beige claire jumbo as your first chanel. I was just in the very same dilemma...GST or jumbo for my first chanel and ultimately decided on the jumbo. I love the GST but I really think the jumbo is one of the most classic pieces of chanel! Good luck with your decisioN!

beige claire jumbo... It's classic and timeless....

I personally own a GST, I am so fearful of the sides having sags. So if I had known about this, I would have got another flap instead.

Hi all,
I am very undecided on which bag to get first, I want both a Black GST ghw and a beige claire jumbo ghw.

Which one do i purchase first? I'm really tempted to buy them both but can not justify paying in total $8500 all in one day. (By the way i'm a student so money is a luxury at the moment).

Should i buy one first? and which one?

OR

Splurge and purchase both?

I got my first Chanel the GST but I still want a classic flap, hopefully Santa Clauss might bring it for Christmas if I'm a good girl lol