Heloise is Home to Stay! (for real this time!)

thanx everyone -- I'm using her today. In fact, Im looking at her right now as I sit at my desk (she's much too large to fit in my bottom drawer!!)

The color is TDF!! I am so glad I got a new one -- although the leather on the other one was extraordinarily soft and mushy, the color was much lighter -- it almost had a bleached out look to it, which don't get me wrong -- I like that -- but it probably would have gotten even lighter and who knows if I would like it -- this one is the PERFECT shade of Plum and it's NOT even either (like the other one they had was -- it was one-dimension & flat!).

The leather has also softened a bit already -- I used some conditioner on her last night and kinda smooshed her up while she was damp -- I figure if I do it enough, the leather will get perfect soon!!

Aahhhh - Im in heaven:drool::drool: I can't stop looking at her!!!

(p.s. I carried her on my shoulder & it was a PERFECT fit -- not too long, not too short!!)

I've taken a few more pics (to add to the Heloise thread in the Reference Section), but I just wanted to post a couple here that really show off the bag's color and leather -- this is after using her for just 2 days! She's so soft and buttery and oh, so wonderful!!! I'm so glad that I was able to get another bag!!! I've posted more pics in the Reference thread -- be sure to check them out!!

hel1b.jpg

hel5b.jpg