Helmut Lang Vintage Archival?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have this Helmut Lang top and I want to list in for sale, but I need more info. I believe it is a vintage archival piece from the 1990s or early 2000s before Helmut Lang himself left as designer. Have any of you ever seen it before? It's just this mesh material with a stretchy but silky bra over it, made in Italy. I wish I knew the materials or any type of keywords for it. I've been browsing google for his runway shows like crazy, but it still hasn't turned up. I would love some insights on this piece. Thank you!

Attached Files:

2. Nice top! Can't help you on this one.

I have a small collection of HL bought new way back and occasionally look for more & buy on eBay.

Collectors will find it if you list in the usual categories. Good photos are key. Show the texture of the fabric and any areas which would show wear.

You should get a feel for prices if you watch for a couple of weeks.

Good luck!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice