Hell's Kitchen

kathyrose said:
I do occassionally. I dislike that girl Sara. I really hope she doesn't win.

Oh I can't stand that contender! What with the arrogance and backstabbing, that's no way to be a chef. She's bad news for any restaurant. I mean, being a chef is not just about cooking, it's about teamwork too. I want her to get thrown off the show ... I like Heather and the two guys

Oooo...love Gordon Ramsay. He also has another show on BBCA, called Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares, where he visits a failing restaurant and helps them get on the right track.

I doubt Sara will win. She's a manager of a deli counter. While someone's day job may not indicate how well they will do, I think the pressures of a fine dining kitchen versus a deli counter is totally different and she'll be sent packing.

koukanamiya said:
Craigstlist? Oh I should start paying attention then. I'd love to try out the food on the show. Granted, these are contenders but I'd imagine their food should still be pretty darn good.

That's if you can actually get fed!!!
It took them a long time to actually complete a dinner service!:roflmfao:

shopalot said:
That's if you can actually get fed!!!
It took them a long time to actually complete a dinner service!:roflmfao:

Yeah that's true ... and considering the mistakes they made when they were under pressure - like the burnt food and the raw chicken for example ...:Push: