Hell's Kitchen Season 5 Starts on Jan 29 9/8c

BULLLLLLLLOOOCCCKKKKKSSSSS!!!

I can't wait for this to start! Me & my brother are hooked on this show! We watch re-runs on Canada's Food Network & they don't censor nothing! Last week was teh epsidoe where Gordon yells at that girl who is cooking with her tongue hanging out. He starts screaming "Who the @#$& do you think you are? Hannibal Lector? You make me sick! Put your #*%$#@^& tongue back in your mouth!"

Woo hoo, I like to watch HK and the Kitchen Nightmares! Very entertaining, but I don't think I could cook under so much pressure.

Compass Rose, that lady was also the cooking instructor! Gordon doesn't seem to let her forget it. I see alot more yelling at her! But her pan was the one she had just used for the same dish, so it's not really dirty per se but I guess he likes clean pans for every dish.

Arrrgghhhh i hate Lacey so much! I wanted to slap my TV!!!

Ewwww that 12 inch ginger pube comment was gross!

I cracked up at that comment!

sometimes I wonder if some of these cooks ever watch the show? it's pretty much guaranteed that you would have to make a risotto on the show...so why wouldn't they try to brush up on their skills beforehand?

Wow that Colleen chick was a waste. Her Risotto looked like burnt tunafish. Chef was floored that she gets paid to teach people to cook LOL! And what was up with her pots of noodles everywhere? She obviously didnt watch last season DURRRR!

Funny he calls the other kid Forrest LOL!!

Overall they seem older than past seasons which is good!! And alot seemed to be good except for that dumbass Lacey. I died when she said she was pretty, how conceited!

Gawd I love Chef Ramsey. Do any of you watch "The F Word" he cracks me up!! I would kill to me him one day!