hellpppp

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i want to buy a pochette. i am thinking of getting the mini in damier ebeny and azur. how much of a different is the sizes of the mini vs the regular. Also what can you fit in the mini?

2. i tried the mini one last week... and i didnt get it... because i wanted something bigger... but i can fit my iphone and ludlow wallet in it.

i think mini is like half size of the pochette... like almost half of it... and i think the mini is cuter than the pochette.

3. okay so i have my iphone money and a couple credit cards and lip gloss. would that fit?

4. Definitely. I have the mini in Azur and think it is adorable for when you just want to carry a wristlet type of bag.

5. heres picture of mini...
    I put iphone, couple cards and lipgross and there was quite a lot of room still
    hope this helps

Attached Files:

6. yes thank you all! now hopefully i can just stop by today or tomorrow and pick it up!

7. If you want to use them as a bag you should definately get the regular pochette... Here's what fits in mine:

Attached Files:

8. ^^ ITA, the mini is REALLY small, and I mean really small. IMO, its cute to use as an organizer in a purse, but as an actual purse like to go out, etc. it looked to small, I felt like I was using a child's bag, which is why I got the regular pochette. I have one in Azur and one in Black MC, love them:heart: