Hello!

Vicky2007

Chanel * Bal * LV
O.G.
Jan 2, 2007
I think this is my first thread or maybe second in this Forum.

I'm new to Gucci Forum as I always be around on LV and Chanel Forum.
Any reasons why you guys like Gucci? :confused1:

For me, I rarely bought full-price Gucci. I always waiting for the sale period.

My sister want a new bag for her Birthday and she prefered Gucci. Any ideas ,please??? I didn't go to Gucci Boutique for a long long time and have no ideas which one is good. I went to visit the site but I want to have other people ideas especially Gucci fans.

My sister is 18 years old and she like tote style.

Thank you! ;) I hope you guys will have a great ideas.

Hey!
Im 18 also and thought id help you out giving you my opinion on some gucci bags id LOVE to own!

At the moment i only own the abbey shoulder bag but i adore this bag so much, i cant speak highly enough of it.

Clipboard02.jpg

Clipboard04.jpg

Clipboard06.jpg

Clipboard08.jpg

Clipboard10.jpg

i love all the bags above and some ill post in another post, All the bags come in various colours which again i love having the option of and numerous sizes! for example the brit tote i love in the bigger size and the princey tote i love in the bigger size also but i posted the smaller ones because i dont know which size your sister prefers

Here is the britt tote i love, and a correction to the sentence above the princey tote is the large one not the smaller one however there is a smaller one too which is just as gorgeous!

Clipboard021.jpg

sorry the ones of mine wont upload :Push: but theyre on the gucci subforum somewhere...