Hello!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone! I've never been on the burberry forum but I saw this. Bag and was wondering if anyone has it or has seen it? Also, in would like to get a scarf but in not sure which material is best. I want one of the check scarves, and not the really thick cashmere ones. I was thinking one of the blends but not sure which is best. Any help is appreciated! TIA!

2. So sorry, forgot to post the bag! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1398086049.371102.jpg

3. I just bought this same bag but it has the two handles instead of just one and I am in love with it. It is awesome for everyday use! Love the canvas it feels nice not cheap. I chose the two handled purse instead of this one though because the bottom of this was bigger and made it kinda look awkward when I wore it but I'm short so it prob looks different on taller folks

4. Thanks so much! This is good to know. Congrats on your new bag!