Hello

Mdraz333

Jan 19, 2013
Hello, this is my very first post, I joined last week to help me decide on my new purse. You fine ladies successfully talked me into getting a rory. I got her in fuscia and love her, thank you very much!! I had to drive to a store about an hour away because they were the only one that had her in stock and I definitely couldn't wait to have her shipped......well, the lovely sales associate sent me a thank you card with a 50$ thank you gift card on any future purchase! I am sooo excited! I'm wondering if I can combine it with the 25% off,? I had told myself I would wait a few months before I buy another purse, so I could just get something small for free........but I want don't want her to regret giving me the gift card:smile:

Mdraz333

Jan 19, 2013
It's not a regular gift card, it's 50$ thank you gift, I'll try to figure out how to post a picture

Jem Jerrica

Showtime, Synergy
Jan 14, 2013
I received a $50 thank you gift card from my SA once, and the back of it said that it must be used toward a FULL price purchase. If you ask your SA, maybe she'll allow you to combine the two.

sheisgi

Jan 22, 2013
Augusta, Ga
I received one this week too. It was a little red card. I called the SA at the FP store and she said no. If it were a gift card you could but the thank you care is an either or deal. Save it for another day. It won't beat the 25% on handbags unless you're getting something under $200.

whateve

Authenticator
O.G.
May 10, 2010
You should use it on something small because for anything over $200, a PCE would be better. You could get a wristlet, card case, scarf or keyfob.

toby11

O.G.
Feb 23, 2009
Dallas
I got one of these once from my fave SA, I used it on a mini duffle ($198 full price so same as PCE, but I so appreciated getting it I had to use it).

Mdraz333

Jan 19, 2013
It's not even my regular store, but if I use it just to get a free fob I'm afraid I'll never get another

whateve

Authenticator
O.G.
May 10, 2010
I've never gotten one of these. I've gotten thank you notes and once I got a $5 Starbucks card because they screwed up my order. I wouldn't count on getting another.

Jesssh

Jan 20, 2012
The card has the rules on the back. Mine said I could not use it with another offer. The SA said no as well. I got a free pencil case. But I had made several purchases previously so I didn't feel guilty.

OP, if you get PCEs, you could pick out a $50 item and something else you want to apply the PCE towards, then you could purchase both at the same time on different transactions maybe?