Hello

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all my name is Pedro and Ive been seeking a perfect duffle bag that ought to last me atleast a decade, and searching with brands like LV, D&G, Prada and what have you I ran into this brand which was unknown to me thanks to this forum. Now all of you knowledgable people have made me believe of mulberrys outstanding quality that I have made up my mind and am going hopefully for a Small Clipper duffle! :woohoo:
    My only question is , are the dimensions of the duffle acceptable to be considered a carry on duffle? The dimensions are 20.5"w, 14.5 l , 9.4"d .
    If any of you have it by any chance, could you please post some pics of the bag, Im curious to see what the suede interior looks like :yes:

thanks so much,
    Pedrolf

2. Hello Pedro and welcome to the forum! I dont own a Clipper myself, so I can't help with pictures, but I do wish you luck with your purchase. It sounds as if the Clipper would be a good choice for you and I hope you are going to be very happy with your new duffel bag!

3. thank you vicky for responding and for your kind words, as I think the small clipper will definitely be a good choice for me granted I hear its all leather and I like that fact alot, plus this natural leather (darwin if im not mistaken) is supposed to be the best leather out there. correct? :drool: