Hello! Wanted to share & ask a ques!

Hello Gritti,

Welcome to this lovely board ... the members here really are terribly nice and helpful and I am sure you will have lots of help and guidance now you are on your H way

I think you made the right choice and look forward to seeing pics when it arrives

Addicted, I should have it in January but perhaps sooner. In the meantime, there are two SAs that know I would take a Thalassa, Blue Indigo, Ebone, Cocoan or Marron Fonce. If one of those becomes available I will feel lucky and that it is "meant to be" (especially b/c I couldn't possibly choose a favorite). I special ordered that Black b/c I felt that one would not come around, and if so, I wouldn't be told about it. So who knows, maybe I will have another before the black! I'm very excited, I've always been an H addict, but until now it was only agendas, watches, jewelry and scarves...I can't wait to finally have a B!! Thanks ladies, for your warm welcome!!!

A warm Welcome, Gritti! I LOVE your choice of Birkin and can't wait until you get it and post those pics! Starting a "wish List" is the best thing....I've got one and it changes almost DAILY! I think we ALL have one, in fact. There's a "Wish List" thread going somewhere on the board you should check out and add yours to it...I KNOW it's good luck!