Hello-visiting re question about Chloe tall buckle boots--

leem

O.G.
Dec 18, 2006
I am not sure of the exact name of the boots, but they are the ones with the buckle on the the top and again at bottom. I ordered them on sale from jildor shoes and am expecting them tomorrow. What do you girls think about these boots, specifically the quality and staying power? Thanks!

UPDATE: I think they are the Paddington boots

I am normally a size 7 and a lot of people are saying to get a half a size bigger.
What size are you normally?

Saks is sold out online but I think I'll call the 1-800 # tomorrow and have them find one for me. Its cheaper there too!

The saks site said $484.....Let me know ASAP and let me know how you like them!!! Everyone else was raving about them! I am a little concerned about the size of the heel and if its comfortable!!!

Wow--that is a great price--more than half off. One good thing about jildor shoes, for me anyway, was no sales tax and the shipping was really cheap. I will let you know tomorrow evening as I expect them in tomorrow afternoon!

I have the Paddington Boots from last year, and I absolutely adore them. I have also just managed to get the pull on pair in brown for now, and I can say hand on heart, these boots will last ages. I actually went up a full size, but the problem then arises, that the height of the boot increases too! so I have taken my new ones in to have a little taken off the top ;)

You will adore them no question :yes:

New boots
chloebrown.jpg

Paddy 2005 boots
chloeboots.jpg

jildore shoes is the only place I can find the ones I want but they only have a size 7 and I am normally a size. I am not sure if I should take the risk!!!

Well--mine got in today and I think they may be too small. They are a little tight around my calf on the right side. I am going to wear around a little to try, though, because they are gorgeous!